Completely natural, completely vegan and completely delicious. A heavenly scented lip balm, which not only smells good but does good too, thanks to the fabulous combination of nourishing lip-friendly ingredients.
- This handy little balm can also be used on cuticles, rough patches of skin or anywhere else that needs some TLC.
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Seed Butter - penetrates the skin without clogging pores, to deliver a boost of Vitamins A, E and F.
- Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Butter - Cocoa butter has often been recommended for treatment of skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis. When applied topically, cocoa butter creates a barrier between sensitive skin and the environment and helps retain needed moisture.
- Almond (Prunus Dulcis) Oil - sweet almond oil contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E and is particularly suited for nourishing the skin and moisturising eczema. Vitamin E is one of the most powerful natural antioxidants helping to combat the emergence of free radicals and other damaging elements in the skin.
- Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil - Ricinoleic acid, the main ingredient in castor oil, has antiseptic abilities. When applied to the skin, castor oil cleans and penetrates the skin deeper to kill the bacteria. Instead of drying out the skin like other acne treatments do, castor oil calms inflammation and leaves the skin hydrated.
- Olea Europa - Tocopherol (Olive Wax) - Olive wax is highly compatible with the skin having emollient and restructuring properties, and is an excellent vegan substitute for beeswax.
- Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil - In Aromatherapy Sweet Orange Oil is popularly used in blends intended to help alleviate feelings of depression, anger, anxiety and stress as it is believed to have a naturally uplifting effect on the senses.