A Deliciously Thick, Greasy Cleansing Balm to Get Right in There - JOY!
A stunning natural cleansing balm that will comfort and cleanse the skin. The density of this balm makes it the perfect treat to be massaged into the skin whilst delivering a nourishing cleanse. Gently removing dirt and grime from deep within the pores, cleansing balms are an excellent choice for all skin types.
This natural formula is perfect for dry skin in need of nourishment, but also just as giving for oily/combination skin. The natural formula removes dirt without stripping your skin of its own natural oils which can result in skin unbalance and excessive sebum production.
A Vanity Bites favourite, the White Rabbit cleansing balm is dense and thick making it our go-to product for good massage and mini self-facial - however due to its density we don't advise applying to skin with active acne as removal of the balm may prove problematic.
- Shea Butter, Vitamin A,E,F boost without clogging pores
- Caster Seed Oil, kills bacteria, calms inflammation without drying out the skin.
- Olive fruit oil contains proteins, minerals and vitamins to leave skin thoroughly nourished
- Rosemary leaf oil, excellent nerve tonic with impressive healing qualities.
- Eucalyptus Leaf Oil supports healthy respiratory whilst Lavender oil enhances blood circulation and relieves nervous tension
- Size: 100ml
Comes with flannel cloth to remove the balm whilst gently exfoliating your skin.
Simply massage a small amount (we use about the size of a ten pence piece) of balm onto dry skin, if you have time, really give your skin a treat and massage to stimulate the skin, then gently wipe off using the cloth (soaked in hand-hot water), which acts as a mild exfoliating treat for your skin! Finish with a splash of cold water and follow up with a toner and moisturiser.
Ingredients: - Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter - penetrates the skin without clogging pores, to deliver a boost of Vitamins A, E and F.
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil - Ricinoleic acid, the main ingredient in castor oil, has antiseptic abilities. When applied to the skin, castor oil cleans and penetrates the skin deeper to kill the bacteria. Instead of drying out the skin like other acne treatments do, castor oil calms inflammation and leaves the skin hydrated.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil - Containing proteins, minerals and 6 vitamins, olive oil provides superb skin nourishment. Jeanne Calment, who holds the record for the longest confirmed lifespan, reportedly attributed her longevity and relatively youthful appearance to olive oil, which she said she poured on all her food and rubbed into her skin
- Olea Europa - Tocopherol (Olive Wax) - Olive wax is highly compatible with the skin having emollient and restructuring properties, and is an excellent vegan substitute for beeswax.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil - Rosemary essential oil has impressive healing properties, and is also an excellent nerve tonic.
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil - Eucalyptus has many therapeautic properties, including anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, and traditionally Eucalyptus species have been used for supporting a healthy respiratory system and to soothe muscles after exercise.
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil - has the ability to eliminate nervous tension, relieve pain, disinfect the scalp and skin, enhance blood circulation and treat respiratory problems.