Multi Award Winning Shampoo That Will Bring Back Shine + Vitality
Even the most sensitive scalp will benefit from this gentle shampoo. Bursting with organic herbal ingredients and coconut oil to nourish the scalp. Balancing and conditioning for all hair types, including dyed hair. Ideal for problem skin and may be suitable for scalps prone to psoriasis, dermatitis or eczema.
The goodness of natural herbs and oils and absence of harsh detergent means that after a week or so of regular use, many people find that they don't need a separate conditioner. 100 % Natural, 70% Organic.
- Strengthening horsetail & Conditioning coconut oil
- Soothing chamomile & Biodynamic nettle for scalp health
- Shine-promoting rosemary & Moisture-locking aloe vera juice
- Named best shampoo for sensitive scalps in the prestigious Guide des Meilleurs Cosmetiques 2015-16.
- It also received a gold medal as the 'standout' winner in the prestigious ‘Free From’ Skincare Awards
- Has won Janey Lee Grace's Platinum Award 3 times.
- The first shampoo to ever achieve Soil Association approval
- Massage into wet hair and well into the scalp and rinse. For best results, leave on for 2-3 minutes to allow the actives to absorb into the scalp and condition the hair before rinsing. Avoid contact with eyes
Odylique Gentle Herb Shampoo: INCI: Aqua, Coco glucoside, Cocos nucifera oil*, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, Chamomilla recutita flower extract*, Equisetum arvense extract*, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract*, Urtica dioica extract*, Glycerine**, Lecithin*, Alcohol*, Levulinic acid, Lactic acid, P-anisic acid, Sodium levulinate, Xanthan gum.
Plain English: Aloe vera juice*, Gentle cleansers from coconut & corn glucose, Coconut oil*, Chamomile*, Nettle*, Horsetail* & Rosemary* herbs, Sunflower (non-GM) lecithin*, Sugar cane alcohol*, Plant origin stabilisers.
*Organically grown & produced, **Organic origin (70%)