Revolutionary Shampoo Replacement
Correct cleansing is the foundation to any good hair care routine. As an alternative to shampoo the Golden Citrus Hair Cleanser will restore hair and scalp health.
The revolutionary formulation will nourish and protect your hair whilst delivering incredible shine and body. With certified organic Aloe Vera, Oatmilk, Argan Oil, Coconut Oil and essential oils of Neroli, Tea Tree, Tangerine, Lavender, Myrrh and Bergamot. Size 150ml
- 86% Certified Organic Ingredients
- Deeply cleanses the hair and scalp using natural Soapbark with no chemical detergents.
- Soothes and balances the scalp & calms excessive oil production
- Has anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and moisturising properties.
- Cleanses the natural oil in the hair without stripping.
- Restores and protects the colour of natural and coloured hair.
- Restores moisture and strength and protects the hair.
- Prolonged use will require less product as the rebalancing occurs.
- Brush Hair
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Apply 5 to 15 pumps per wash to the root area of the hair and scalp (depending on hair thickness).
- Massage into the scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Repeat if needed.
- Follow with Tabitha James Kraan 4-in-1 Organic Conditioner.
avena sativa (aqua & oat kernel) (o), decyl glucoside, sodium cocoamphoacetate, coco glucoside, aloe barbadensis (o), glycerine (vegetable), glyceryl stearate, xanthan gum, argania spinosa (argan oil) (o), rosa canina (rosehip oil) (o), cocos nucifera (coconut oil) (o), quillaja saponaria (soap bark) (o), benzoin oil (o), dehydroacetic acid, sorbus aucuparia (sorbic acid), sodium bicarbonate, citrus bergamia (bergamot) (o), citrus reticulate (tangerine) (o), citrus aurantium (neroli) (o), citrus reticulate (green mandarin) (o), melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) (o), commiphora myrrha (myrrh) (o), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) (o), citrus aurantium (petitgrain) (o), cananga odorata (ylang ylang) (o). (citral, geraniol, citronellol, linalool, limonene – naturally occurring components of essential oils).
(o) = certified organic ingredient