Give your hair some fresh organic loving between washes with this award winning dry shampoo. Let the expert blend of therapeutic botanicals bring freshness and volume to your tresses between washes and unleash a glorious blend of uplifting scents. The elegant travel size means you can always be ready to refresh your locks whilst on the go.
Including comfrey, white tea and burdock with the cleansing power of organic chestnut powder, tapioca and bicarbonate of soda. Exquisitely scented from organic essential oils including rose, geranium and myrrh.
The shampoo helps balance oil production and soothe the scalp. Suitable for all hair types to be used as a cleanser and/or styling product
The shampoo helps balance oil production and soothe the scalp. Suitable for all hair types to be used as a cleanser and/or styling product. Net weight 15g
- 100% Natural
- 90% Certified Organic Ingredients
- Cleanses and refreshes whilst delivering a heavenly scent
- Adds volume and freshness to all hair types
- The lighter colour enhances blonde, fair and grey hair.
- Prolong your blow-dry or style in-between washes
- Soothes itchy scalps
- Remove oily looking roots without stripping the natural oils allowing the body to balance excessive oil production
How to use
- Spray into the hair, massage lightly into the roots then brush through the hair.
- Blowing through the hair with a hair dryer on cold will increase volume and distribute the powder evenly.
- Use daily to prolong your blow-dry/style.
- Create maximum volume for styling by adding very generously and distribute with the cold air of your hairdryer and repeat.
- manihot utilissima (tapioca) (o), oryza sativa (rice) (o), castanea sativa (chestnut) (o), sodium bicarbonate, cicer arietinum (chick pea) (o), zea mais (maize powder) (o), arctium lappa (burdock root) (o), anthemis nobilis (chamomile) (o), citrus limon (lemon) (o), symphytum officinale (comfrey) (o), camellia sinensis (white tea) (o) solanum tuberosum (potato) (o), urtica dioica (nettle) (o), cymbopogon citratus (lemongrass) (o), pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) (o), rosa damascene (rose otto), commiphora myrrha (myrrh) (o). (citral, geraniol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, citronellol, farnesol, limonene, linalool - naturally occurring components of essential oils).
(o) = denotes certified organic ingredient