Give your hair some fresh organic loving between washes with this award winning dry shampoo. Let the expert blend of therapeutic botanicals bring freshness and volume to your tresses between washes and unleash a glorious blend of uplifting scents.
Including comfrey, white tea and burdock with the cleansing power of organic chestnut powder, tapioca and bicarbonate of soda. Exquisitely scented from organic essential oils including may chang, benzoin, lemongrass and lavender.
The shampoo helps balance oil production and soothe the scalp. Suitable for all hair types to be used as a cleanser and/or styling product. Net weight 75g
- 100% Natural
- 90% Certified Organic Ingredients
- Cleanses and refreshes whilst delivering a heavenly scent
- Adds volume and freshness to all hair types
- The darker colour blends with natural and coloured tones.
- Prolong your blow-dry or style in-between washes
- Soothes itchy scalps
- Remove oily looking roots without stripping the natural oils allowing the body to balance excessive oil production
How to use
- Sprinkle into the hair generously and massage lightly into the roots then brush through the hair.
- Blowing through the hair with a hair dryer on cold will increase volume and distribute the powder evenly.
- Use daily to prolong your blow-dry/style.
- Create maximum volume for styling by adding very generously and distribute with the cold air of your hairdryer and repeat.
- manihot utilissima (tapioca) (o), oryza sativa (rice) (o), castanea sativa (chestnut) (o), sodium bicarbonate, cicer arietinum (chick pea) (o), arctium lappa (burdock root) (o), arthrospira platensis (spirulina) (o) theobroma cacao (cocoa) (o), anthemis nobilis (chamomile) (o), citrus limon (lemon) (o), symphytum officinale (comfrey) (o), solanum tuberosum (potato) (o), urtica dioica (nettle) (o), euterpe oleracea (açaí berry) (o) nigella sativa (fennel) (o), cymbopogon citratus (lemongrass) (o), pelargonium graveolens (geranium) (o), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) (o), styrax benzoin (benzoin), litsea cubeba (may chang) (o). (citral, geraniol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, citronellol, farnesol, limonene, linalool - naturally occurring components of essential oils).