Calm The Balm Down
This multifunctional balm uses Roman Chamomile, Lavender and Calendula oils to aid your skin and your mood in moments of stress. It is so gentle and nourishing that anyone can use it.
Bring moisture and nourishment to dry or cracked skin. The glorious scent of lavender is a great sleep aid when you need extra help winding down or place on your temples and wrists to allow the soothing and healing properties help settle and ground you in potentially stressful situations.
After a long day massage your muscles to help loosen tension and relax. It’s such a multifunctional little pot of joy and a total hero product - we all have this one at home and the mini size pot in our bags so we can reach for it wherever we may be.
Suitable for dry skin. 50g - Glass Screw top jar
Also available in mini 15g size, perfect for your handbag and when you are on the go.
- Skin & Tonic London products are made from organically certified ingredients
- They only use a maximum of 7 ingredients
- Each product is crafted in small batches by people (not machines)
- They support small, local producers in the UK & France
- They support Fair Trade women’s co-operatives in Ghana & Sri Lanka
- 10% of Skin & Tonic London's profits will go to Charity Water
How to use:
This amazing balm has 4 different uses:
1) Massage into your wrists and temples, breathe in deeply to help calm your mood
2) Massage into dry, delicate or cracked skin for a hydrating moisture boost
3) Massage into your muscles pre and/or post yoga to help deepen your practice
4) Apply to palms then cup over your nose, take three deep breathes before bed to help lull yourself off to sleep…zzz
- Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter *
- Lavandula augustifolia (lavender) flower oil *
- Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil *
- Anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile) flower oil *
- Calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract *
- Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) flower extract *
*Certified organic by the Soil Association
100% NATURAL. 100% ORGANIC